Article 1 (Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions are intended to define the terms and conditions of use regarding the Services provided by hello-japan.jp (the "Company") and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Effect and Modification of Terms)
1. The terms of this Agreement shall be effective upon posting on the Service screen or otherwise notifying the Member.
2. The Company may change these Terms if there are reasonable grounds to be changed. If the Terms are changed, the Company shall disclose at least seven days in advance as in Paragraph 1 above.
3. When new services are opened on this site, they will be provided according to these terms unless otherwise stated.
Article 3 (Outside Terms and Conditions)
The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Telecommunications Basic Act, Telecommunications Business Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Definitions)
1. Terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
① Member: An individual or a corporation that has entered into a contract with the company to use the service or a corporation
② Operator: The person selected by the company for overall management and smooth operation of the service
③ ID: A combination of letters and numbers selected by the member and approved by the company for member identification and member service use
④ Password: In order to protect the information of the member, the combination of letters and numbers set by the member himself
⑤ Suspension of service: Suspension of service for a certain period according to certain requirements set by the company during normal use
⑥ Termination: A company or member cancels the contract of use after opening the service
2. Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be as stipulated in relevant laws and service-specific information, except as provided in Paragraph 1 above.
Chapter 2 Contract of use
Article 5 (Classification of Service)
1. The services provided by the Company to its members are divided into basic services and supplementary services.
2. The type and contents of the service are determined by the company separately from the notice or service use guide.
Article 6 (Establishment of Use Contract)
By clicking on the "Accept" button below, you agree to these terms and conditions. This is the same when changing the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the changed terms, membership cancellation is possible.
Article 7 (Application for Service Use)
1. Application can be made by submitting and submitting the membership application designated by the applicant online.
2. The contract of use shall be established with the consent of the company for membership of the member.
3. In the following cases, the Company may restrict the applicant's acceptance of application for use, and may suspend the approval until the cause is resolved.
① When the capacity of service related facilities is insufficient
② If there is a technical problem
③ Other unavoidable circumstances
④ Applicant must observe the following.
You must use your real name in your sign-up form. You must not use someone else's name.
The contents of the membership registration form must match the current facts. Do not apply for the purpose of hindering social well-being, order or morals.
If there is a change in the registration form or its contents, you must renew it with complete information that matches the current facts.
If the information provided by the applicant is inaccurate or inconsistent with the current facts, or if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the information is available, the use of the service may be restricted.
⑤ Children under the age of 14 must apply for the service after obtaining the consent of their parents or legal representative. This also applies to users under 20 years of age who wish to use paid services.
Article 8 (Change of Member ID)
1. In the following cases, the company may change the member ID by direct application or change the member ID by application of the member.
① If the member ID is registered as a member's phone number, resident registration number, etc., and there is a concern about the invasion of member's privacy
② If you give a dislike to others or are hurt by the morals
③ Other companies If there is a reasonable reason
Article 9 (Consent to Use of Member Information)
1. The member information that the company requests to use in the application form is used for the purpose of providing the service under the contract of use.
2. Membership information may be provided to companies and affiliates to make it easier for members to use the services of their companies and affiliates. In this case, the company will notify in advance, and if the member does not agree, the member can cancel the registration. However, if you continue to use it, you are deemed to agree.
3. If there is a request by the national agency pursuant to the provisions of the Telecommunications Business Act or other legal requirements, or if there is a request for information, a request from the Information Communication Ethics Committee, or any other related legal process, You can.
4. The Company may make statistical data about the personal information of all or part of the members in relation to the business and may use it or provide it to other organizations.
5. Members may view their personal information and correct any changes at any time.
If the member cancels the registration without agreeing to the terms of the agreement, the company will delete the member's information.
6. The Company may transmit cookies to the Member's computer through the Service. Members can change their browser settings to either refuse to accept cookies or warn them of receiving cookies.
Article 10 (Collection and Use of Personal Information)
1. It is used to improve the quality of service and site events of members.
2. Charges with your membership information
3. Marketing using member information
Article 11 (Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information)
1. Personal information is retained by the member until termination, and the company retains the member information until termination. However, if you do not use it for one year after logging into the homepage, it will be automatically deleted.
2. Members may use the membership until termination.
Chapter 3 Service Use
Article 12 (Service Hours)
1. The Company shall immediately start the service from the time of acceptance of membership application. However, if the Company fails to commence service due to business or technical difficulties, it will notify the service or notify the member immediately.
2. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the Company may suspend all or part of the Services for business or technical reasons, or suspend all or part of the Services for the period set by the Company for operational purposes. In such cases, the Company will notify the Company in advance or after.
3. The Company may set the time available for each service separately, in which case the notice will be given in advance.
Article 13 (Service Provision and Change)
1. The Company provides members with all services, including content and events, conducted by the Company.
2. The services provided by the company are free and paid. The notice of the addition of the service is notified in advance and the use of the service is subject to the terms of service and policy or operating rules set by the company separately.
3. The Company shall notify the members of the contents of the service to be changed and the due date of the service to be changed on the initial screen of the site or via e-mail.
Article 14 (Fees for Services)
1. The shipping and agency services provided by the company are charged and can be used by paying the rates shown on each service.
Article 15 (Provision of Information and Publication of Advertisements)
1. The Company may place advertisements on service screens, homepages, e-mails, etc. in a location designated by the Company in connection with the operation of the Service. This is an action to identify the source of the content that you have provided or have been contracted with.
2. The member can not arbitrarily delete the website banner advertisement provided by the company, disguises other website banner advertisement, etc.
Article 16 (Deletion of post or contents)
The Company may supplement or delete the service's posts or contents without prior notice or consent, in violation of the regulations or exceeding the period of publication.
Article 17 (Suspension of Service)
In the case of a free service, the company may amend or discontinue the service in whole or in part at any time according to the needs of the company. In this case, the company notifies the member immediately via e-mail or internet homepage.
CHAPTER 4 RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Article 18 (Obligations of the Company)
1. The Company shall maintain and maintain the Service Providing Facilities at all times without any special reason, and shall make every effort to provide stable service.
2. The Company shall promptly handle any complaints from members regarding the service, and shall promptly notify the member through service or e-mail of the reasons and processing schedule if it is difficult to process the complaint immediately.
Article 19 (Obligations of Members)
2. Members may not use the Service for any commercial purposes without prior consent of the Company, and may not distribute or post any material that violates the law.
3. Members are responsible for maintaining their own ID and password, and are fully responsible for all the consequences of using their own ID and password. In addition, if your ID and password are used without your consent, you must notify the company immediately.
4. The Member shall not:
① Use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast or otherwise use the information obtained through the service without prior consent of the Company or provide it to others
② Placing pornography on his / her homepage and bulletin board, or linking to an obscenity site or hurting social order such as dissemination
③ Acts that defame or insult others 'reputation, or infringe on the rights of others' intellectual property rights.
④ To distribute hacking or computer viruses, and to transmit certain contents such as advertisement information against the will of others
⑤ Misuse of other member's ID
⑥ Collecting and storing personal information of other users
⑦ impersonating others including company employees, forum leaders, etc.
⑧ Falsifying the sender of contents transmitted through the service
⑨ Stalking or harassing others
⑩ Any act that may interfere with the operation of the service, or that may violate other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 20 (Prohibition of Transfer)
The member can not transfer or give the right to use the service or other status of the contract of use to another person, and can not provide it as collateral.
Article 21 (Rights and Responsibilities for Posts)
1. The Company values the member's posts and protects them with the best of care not to be altered, damaged or deleted. However, in the case of posts or materials falling under any of the following, you may delete, move or refuse to register without prior notice, and limit, suspend or lose the membership of the member.
① In the case of content that damages other members or a third party, or damages reputation
② To disseminate or link contents that violate public order and morals
③ If it promotes illegal copying or hacking
④ For commercial purposes
⑤ If the content is recognized as being related to criminal activity
⑥ If the content violates the copyrights of the company or other members, or other rights such as copyrights of third parties
⑦ If it is contrary to the principle of posting prescribed by the company or does not conform to the nature of the bulletin board
⑧ For spammy posts
⑨ If it is judged to be in violation of other relevant laws and regulations
2. The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the work created by the company shall belong to the company.
3. The copyright of the post posted by the member in the service screen belongs to the posted member. In addition, the company will not be commercially available without the consent of the publisher. However, this is not the case for nonprofit purposes, and you also have the right to post on this site.
Article 22 (Termination and Use Restriction)
1. If a member breaches the terms of the agreement, the company may notify the member to cancel the policy within a predetermined period or may terminate the membership immediately.
2. The Company may restrict its approval for a certain period if the member who has been terminated pursuant to Paragraph 1 applies for the use again.
3. When a member intends to terminate the contract, the member must apply for termination through service or e-mail.
Article 23 (Compensation for Damages)
No liability will be incurred for any loss or damage to the Member in connection with the services provided by the Company, except in the event of a serious fault of the Company.
Article 24 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company is exempted from liability for any failure to provide services due to natural disasters, war or other force majeure, or reasons beyond its reasonable control.
2. The Company shall be exempted from any liability in the event that the telecommunication service provider ceases to provide telecommunication services or fails to provide the normal service.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the selection or use of the service for the member's service data, nor does it guarantee any accuracy or reliability of the information, data or facts posted or transmitted by the member. No.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the data obtained through the service or the profit or loss expected by the member using the service.
5. The Company shall have no obligation to intervene in the dispute arising out of the mutual service or between the member and the third party mutually, and shall not be responsible for the damage caused by the dispute.
6. The Company shall be exempted from any liability in the event of any disruption in the use of the Service due to the Member's cause.
7. In the event of any damages to the Company caused by the violation of the provisions of this agreement, the member who violates these Terms shall indemnify the Company from all damages incurred by the Company and shall indemnify the Company from such damages.
8. The Company may restrict the general usage, such as the maximum number of days that e-mail messages and bulletin postings provided by the Service are retained, the maximum size of e-mail messages that can be sent and received, There is. You can also terminate accounts that are inactive for a period of time.
9. In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages caused by delayed delivery.
10. We will not be responsible for any loss to the hello-japan.jp member who has not complied with the notice instructions when completing the shipping and purchasing application.
These Terms will be effective November 1, 2017.